Forms are used to facilitate feedback from visitors, and enrich the functionality of your website or blog. WordPress.org provides various form plugin to manage and build all kind of form for your websites or blog.
WordPress.org provides many form plugins for build and managing websites or blog, some plugins are as:
These plugins are used to build and manage forms on your website or blog. So, in this article, I will discuss how you can use the Visual Form Builder plugin to create a form on your website. Before starting Form builder in WordPress, you should have to install WordPress first and then login to dashboard.
Visual Form Builder is a plugin that allow user to build and manage all kinds of form for your website in a single place. Building a fully functional contact form takes few minutes and you don’t have to write any PHP, CSS or HTML codes.
For knowing more information about Visual Form Builder, visit this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/visual-form-builder/
In this article, I will create a Contact form using Visual Form Builder, so, just follow the steps:
1. Install: First install and activate the visual form builder from plugins.
2. Add New: Once the plugin is activated you can see the Visual Form Builder in your dashboard menu. Then click on Add New form of Visual Form Builder.
3. Create a Form: Next, create the form by giving the form name, company name and email.
4. Visual Form Builder: After clicking on create form, you will get some created field (like Fieldset, Verification and submit etc…) and as well you get shortcode with an id.
5. Create Form (Contact Form): Next, add fields according to your requirements of form. In this article, I have created contact form so, I have added some fields like this. After this, copy the shortcode and save the form.
6. Add Form Page: Next, we have to add the form to our website, so click on the Add New option of Dashboard Pages options.
6.1. Add New Pages: After clicking on Add New page, add the form title and paste the shortcode that has been copied from the form page.
6.2. Publish Form Page: After adding the title and shortcode of form then publish the form.
7. After publishing the page, your form will be added to your website like this: