All Sidebar Menu
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 4 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.4.x or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher
- open your terminal such as which one you used
- clone this project
- change disk project name
Setup Database and Mail Credentials
- run command
- setup and create database
- open file and fill these value
- Add Mail credential for demo purposes. Open Mailtrap and fill these values file
Run the projects
- run your project http://cms.test or run command
Default Logged User
- superadmin password:
- admin password:
- user password:
- In CMS for newsletter part add/run this command for running the queue
- User management: 3 level user hierarchy , , by default you can register as user. superadmin will give the roles and permission to the user.
- Role management: has all roles to access the application but he can gives roles and permission to the and .
- CMS module: you have a ability to the .
- Page: This app provide you page option also.
- Theming: This app has currently two theme option , . You can switch between theme and customize the data as according to you. Both theme have there own customization.
- Menu: You can create your own menu link button.
- Extra: This app provide some extra module like , , options.
- For appointment section you can create an appointment.
- Newsletter: In company theme there is a form added in footer section for subscribe newsletter. If user subscribe newsletter you can send him a newsletter to subscibed user. For sending the newsletter don’t forgot to run queue command .
- calendar: this app provide a calendar options where you can see the appointment added in your calendar.
- Reports: This app provide some reports section for your module.
- Dashboard: Thia app provide you to some Dashboard section also with some charts design.
- Superadmin can change some setting for module such as , , .
Additional Tech Stack
- used for frontend page.
- for backend dashboard section.
- Plan shift front-end page to OR and also uses the .
- Testing cases will be added in future.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed.