- What is Laravel?
- Upgrade Laravel To 8.X
- Laravel Media Library
- Role Management
- Newsletter Package
- Laravel Vs WordPress CMS
- New Laravel 6.X
- How To Make API In Laravel
- Laravel RSS/XML Feed
- How To Make Theme In Laravel?
- Laravel Project Testing Using PHPunit
- Laravel Package
- Make Contact Form In Laravel
- Laravel Homestead
- Laravel Cron Job
- What is Composer
- How to create an Admin-Panel in Laravel
- Admin Panel in Laravel
- Installation of Laravel in Windows
- Laravel Development
- Benefits of Laravel
- Laravel Notification
- How to make a Blog in Laravel
- Laravel Authentication
For upgrading to laravel8.x you must have PHP version 7.3.0 (Must needed 7.3 or higher php version).
For upgrading your project open file composer.json and edit/update the following dependencies version:
After setup all of these dependencies, run these commands:
- Open your terminal and run the composer update command for upgrade the project into new one.
- After completing the composer update command run this command next:
composer require laravel/legacy-factories